Étoile Wellness, LLC
Effective Date: February 14, 2022
A "Cookie" is a small data file that certain websites write to your computer or smart device when you visit them. A Cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read Cookie files created by other websites.
We use session Cookies that are deleted when you leave our website (located at www.etoilewellness.com) and close your browser, and persistent Cookies that can remain even after you leave. A Cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that the website uses to track the pages you've visited. The Cookies that are configured by our website do not contain directly identifying information, such as your name or sensitive information, such as your credit card number.
(a) ensure our Services function properly;
(b) provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Services;
(c) collect passive information about your of use of our Services;
(d) measure how you interact with our marketing campaigns;
(e) help us improve our Services; and
(f) remember your preferences for your convenience
2. TYPES OF COOKIES ON OUR SERVICES. We use the following types of Cookies in our Services:
(a) Strictly Necessary Cookies. These Cookies are essential because they enable you to use our Services. For example, strictly necessary Cookies allow you to access secure areas on our Services. Without these Cookies, Services cannot be provided. These Cookies do not gather information about you for marketing purposes. This category of Cookies is essential for our Services to work and they cannot be disabled.
(b) Functional Cookies. We use functional Cookies to remember your choices so we can tailor our Services to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content. For example, these Cookies can be used to remember your name and location. We do not use functional Cookies to target you with online marketing. While these Cookies can be disabled, this may result in less functionality during your use of our Services.
(c) Performance or Analytics Cookies. These Cookies collect passive information about how you use our Services, including webpages you visit and links you click. We use the information collected by such Cookies to improve and optimize our Services. We do not use these Cookies to target you with online marketing. You can disable these Cookies.
(d) Third-Party Cookies. These are Cookies that are provided by third-party service providers and belong in one of the Cookie categories described above. These third-party providers process your Personal Information on our behalf pursuant to our instructions and obligations consistent with this Policy.
3. HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES. Depending on whether you would like to manage a first-party or third-party Cookies, you will need to take the following steps:
(a) First-Party Cookies. If you prefer not to receive Cookies while browsing our website, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting Cookies and refuse the Cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all Cookies by changing the settings in your browser. You do not need to have Cookies turned on to use and navigate through many parts of our website, although if you block or disable the Cookie functions, you may not be able to access all portions or features of the website and the Services. Please follow instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" settings) to disable first-party Cookies.
4. WEB BEACONS. Web Beacons, also known as web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs, are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our website to deliver or communicate with Cookies to track and measure the performance of our website and Services, monitor how many web visitors we have, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the user’s device, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages or in an email.
6. INTERNET-BASED ADVERTISING. We use information collected about a user’s use of our Services to arrange for advertisements about our Services to be served to the user on third-party websites. To do so, our advertising service providers place or recognize a unique Cookie on the user’s browser and use other techniques, such as pixel tags. Users may opt-out of receiving interest-based advertising which may be provided through specific opt-out Cookies.
7. MOBILE APPLICATIONS. Depending on your permissions, we may receive your Personal Information from your internet service and mobile device providers. Users of mobile device who do not want to receive interest-based advertising may opt-out in several ways. To end all targeting on a mobile device immediately, turn on “Limit Ad Tracking” in the device settings. To limit Ad Tracking on an Apple device, please see here. To limit Ad Tracking on an Android device, please see here.
8. RESPONDING TO “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS. We do not currently support web browser “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms that may allow you to opt out of the collection of Personal Information across networks of websites and online services. You can enable or disable “Do Not Track” by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
9. SOCIAL MEDIA. Depending on your permissions, we may receive your Personal Information from your social media accounts. You can edit or remove Personal Information usage permissions by using privacy settings on your social media account. Click below for instructions on how to change or remove third-party access on each platform:
By email: [email protected]
By mail: Étoile Wellness, LLC, 1 Evergreen Circle, Sterling, MA 01564
By visiting this page on our website: https://etoilewellness.com/contact-us